BP2019 Terms and conditions for visitor registration
- Company details. BP2019 (company number 05652953) (we and us) is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 1 Brassey Road, Shrewsbury SY3 7FA. We operate the website www.bp2019.co.uk and organise the BP Trade show (Event).
- Contacting us. Telephone 01743 455886 or e-mail email@example.com
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to your application to register and your attendance as a visitor (Visitor) to the Event. They apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- The Event is trade-only and Visitors should be involved in or have connections or business interests in the potato industry or closely associated industries. We may request proof of your trade activities (eg business card or invoices) before admitting you to the Event.
Registering as a Visitor
- Please follow registration instructions to register as a Visitor at our Event. Visitor tickets are Free and are subject to these Terms.
- Our acceptance of your registration takes place when we send a confirmation email to you or issue a Badge.
- If we are unable to process your Visitor registration for any reason, we will inform you of this by email. In the unlikely circumstance that we have to cancel the Event we will use reasonable efforts to inform you by email.
- Any descriptions or illustrations on our site are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Event. They will not form part of any contract or have any contractual force between us. We reserve the right to refuse entry or insist that any Visitor leaves the Event for any reason.
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- the details you provide on registration are complete and accurate;
- you co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Event (including but not limited to health and safety matters) and you must comply with instructions from stewards or other persons acting on our behalf at the Event;
- You must at all times wear the admission badge with lanyard which will be issued to you on arrival. You must not allow your admission badge to be transferred to or worn by anyone else;
- You may not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, soliciting for business, demonstrations or any other behaviour or activity which in our opinion may disrupt the Event in any way. Any Visitors found selling to exhibitors at the Event or other Visitors may be required to leave;
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the Event at our discretion and to exclude or remove anyone who does not comply with our Terms or who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or any other person acting on our behalf.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that:
How we may use your personal information
- We will use any personal information you provide to us to process your application to register as a Visitor and inform you about similar potato industry events that we organise, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- Please note, you will be issued with a bar-coded name badge on entry to the Event. Exhibitors and other associates may have barcode readers. By allowing your badge to be recorded you are deemed to have consented to passing over your registration details. Allowing your badge to be scanned is akin to handing over a business card. If you do not want to give your contact details to an exhibitor then please do not allow them to scan your badge at the Event.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms limits any liability which cannot legally be limited, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 6.1, our liability to you is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and we will not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with your attendance at the Event for loss of profits, loss of sales or business, loss of agreements or contracts, loss of use or corruption of software, data or information, loss of or damage to property or goodwill, nor any indirect or consequential loss.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or affects the exclusions and limitations set out in our Website Terms & Conditions of Use (see www.bp2019.co.uk/terms).
Matters outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms are governed by English law and we each irrevocably agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Event to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.